IronFXIronFX is the Global Leader in Online Trading, serving retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. It has over 60 offices worldwide, and more than 1,600 employees providing support in over 45 different languages. The IronFX customer-centric model combines bespoke trading functionality through its platforms with the widest suite of products to offer the best pricing, execution and liquidity.
IronFX is the award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 15 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals, stocks and futures, IronFX serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 60 offices worldwide, and more than 1,600 employees providing support in over 45 different languages, IronFX clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage delivered by one of the world's largest and most accomplished global client coverage teams. The IronFX customer-centric model combines bespoke trading functionality through its platforms with the widest suite of products to offer the best pricing, execution and liquidity. Daily market news feed and insightful research give clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions. Evidencing the leadership of IronFX Global in the worldwide online trading arena, IronFX Global has also announced its official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful professional football clubs in the world.
The Global Leader in Online Trading
IronFX Global Operations
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, FSB, FSP, CRFIN, UCRFIN and CySEC. The company is a member of the Eurex Exchange and is also an EU regulated and MiFID compliant firm.
- IronFX Global UK Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the FSA) under Registration No 585561.
- IronFX Global (Australia) Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by ASIC under the AFSL No 417482.
- IronFX Global (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Services Board (FSP No 45276)
- IronFX Global NZ Limited is authorized and regulated by FSP (FSP no. 298966)
- IronFX Global (Russia) LLC is a member of CRFIN under the Membership no. A-8
- IronFX Global (Ukraine) LLC is a member of UCRFIN (Membership no. 5)
- IronFX Global Limited is authorized and regulated by CySEC (License no. 125/10)
- IronFX Global Limited is a member of Eurex Exchange
We provide fifteen proprietary trading platforms, fully integrated with one another using our unique "One Account, Fifteen Platforms" trading functionality.
Joining IronFX Global can be done in just 3 simple steps! Experience a custom trading environment as well as award-winning trading execution with best-of-market spreads on more than 200 trading instruments, starting from just 0 pips. Gain direct access and trade through 15 market-leading trading platforms: the tailored IronFX MT4 and MT5 Trader for PC and Mac, the IronFX Personal Multi-Account Manager (PMAM) the IronFX MultiTerminal and the web -based social trading platform.
For those on the go without access to the internet, our live operators are standing by to help you place orders or even give you an update on the markets.
- Best-of-market spreads from 0 pips.
- Instant execution with no slippage or delay.
- In-House developed ' One Account, Fifteen Platforms' trading functionality.
- Over 200 trading instruments to trade Forex, CFDs on shares, commodities and spot metals.
- Solid foundation. Since 1972.
|The types of accounts|
|Trading hours||24 hours|
|Deposit methods||Credit Card, Wire Transfer|
- Year Founded: 2010
- Customer Service: +44(0) 203 282 7777
- E-mail: Info@ironfx.com
- Website: www.ironfx.com
- Languages deal: